The library´s rare books are listed in our online catalogue OPAC.
Our historical maps are successively being listed in IKAR.
The catalogue of Lutheran imprints in Wolfenbüttel documents contemporary Lutheran imprints (1513-1546).
The Virtual print room-database contains a catalogue of prints and engravings from 15th to the 19th century from the holdings of the Herzog Anton Ulrich-Museum Braunschweig and the Herzog August Library Wolfenbüttel.
The library´s documentation of scholarly articles contains non-monograph publications on the early modern period.
These conventional catalogues are also helpful for literature searches:
- The handwritten book-wheel catalogue of Herzog August
- The alphabetic index for the book-wheel catalogue initiated by Leibniz.
- Our card catalogue sorted by shelf mark.
- Our card catalogue sorted by language in which the books are written
- Our card catalogue sorted by places of publication.
- The Catalogue of the Incunabula in Wolfenbüttel by Gustav Milchsack
Printed Catalogues and Indexes
- Bircher & Bürger. Deutsche Drucke des Barock 1600 – 1720 (German Imprints)
- Harms: Illustrierte Flugblätter (Broadsheets)
- Schmieder, W: Musikdrucke (Music Imprints)
- Thiel, E: Libretti
- Borm: Inkunabeln
- Borm: Meßrelationen (Book fair catalogues)
- Arnold: Medizinische Drucke (Medical works)
- Kat. der Stolberger Leichenpredigten (Stolberg collection of funeral works)
- Petersen: Rechtsleben Braunschweig-Lüneburg (Legal texts relating to the Duchy of Braunschweig)
- Hueck: Gelegenheitsgedichte (Occasional poetry)